This inspiration shoot at Providence Cotton Mill in Maiden, NC was amazing! The 130 year old, two story building features a soaring 30 ft. tall ceiling, and the sunlight just pours in! The amazing group of vendors that put this event together really showcased what’s possible. Check out the photos below for some boho wedding ideas. And OH MY GOSH – I now think every wedding needs a white bounce house. Keep scrolling for all the bouncy goodness.
- Planning: @wrighteventsplanning
- Dress: @giovanna.luxury
- Tux: @mrtuxedo_nc
- MUA: @emilyeodom
- Hair: @hairby_nataliya
- Florals: @heatherlyeventdesign & @flourishweddingdesign
- Rentals: @cookerentalsdenver
- Speciality Rentals: @evermoreeventco & @vintagesvillians
- Bride: @alexandriajulian
- Groom: @collin_rausch
- Bounce House: @thewhitebouncehouse
- Balloons: @theposhballoonclt
- Cake: @bless_your_art_bakery
- Invitation Stationery: @enloveoccasions
- Signage Stationery: @gatheredeventsclt
About Jacqueline Jordan Photography:
I’ve been shooting portraits and weddings since way back in 2009, and my love for photographing awesome people just keeps growing. I’m based in the Kentucky Bluegrass, but always up for adventure.
My number one goal is to get you beautiful photos. My number two goal is to make sure you have a good time! I strongly believe that your photos are better with REAL smiles! My portrait sessions are light-hearted and low pressure, and on wedding days I’ll be there to capture every moment so you can relive your perfect day for years to come. If you’re into popping champagne or tossing confetti – we can be friends.
I love all things Kate Spade, dance parties in the kitchen and every puppy I’ve ever met. There’s almost always confetti in my purse.